Win a £100 TickiT Gift Voucher
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSEDThe winner is LINDA H.The winner was drawn on 29th October 2020 through a random name selector.
From October 1st 2020 you could win a £100 TickiT eGift Card to spend online.
The first 100 customers in October who place an order and subscribe to our newsletter will automatically be entered into the draw – you must do both to be entered 😊
Closing Date for entries is 23:59 on 31st October 2020, or after 100 complete orders and subscriptions, whichever is earliest.
Terms and Conditions
- By participating you agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
- Open to customers who have purchased through www.tickit.co.uk
- Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of TickiT or Commotion Limited, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with the organisation.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- TickiT reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- Entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted.
- Use of automated entries or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be selected at random within five working days of the closing date from all entries received. They will be notified by email.
- TickiT reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
- TickiT cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion or the website due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
- If any prize cannot be distributed or is returned as undelivered TickiT reserves the right to select an alternative winner or to give the prize to charity. If we require a response before we award any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact, TickiT reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to someone else.
- TickiT has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control TickiT reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or sold by winners. TickiT has arranged this promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected. TickiT reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if the promoter suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
- Any prize which is returned as undelivered will be used for another prize draw or given to charity. The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with the prize draw. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner TickiT will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for doing so. TickiT reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Email safety: In the event that we wish to contact you in connection with your entry via email we will do so via an email ending in ‘tickit.co.uk’. Any email which appears to come from TickiT, but using a different ending (e.g. hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc) should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to Customer Services. DO NOT respond or act on any email if you are not sure that it comes from TickiT. If you are in any doubt please contact Customer Services. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. TickiT may publish the winner’s first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city. Unfortunately we are unable to accept or return any entries sent to us by post. TickiT’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter. The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.